Mihai Ionescu NVRE# BS.0145969 LLC
Las Vegas Real Estate Consultant
Buying Your New Home / Start Living Your Life
Location, location, location. You must’ve heard that before. But that’s because, much of the time, that’s what real estate is all about. And never is it truer than when you’re buying a home. I have the knowledge, skills, and experience to help you through the buying process. From property hunting and price negotiations to mortgage offers and legal paperwork, I’ll help you meet your goals, whatever they may be. Let me get you started, your dream home is waiting and I just can’t wait to help you find it.
Commitment of Service
I understand that buying a home is a major decision for you that can be filled with apprehension and concern. My job is to help you find the home that meets your needs and to make the home buying process efficient, stress-free and successful. My goal is to help you to find the right home.
I commit to you that I will:
1. Communicate with you in a timely and efficient manner.
2. Plan a home search based on your needs.
- Consult with you to discover your needs, interest, and concerns before developing a planned home search.
- Discuss buyer, buyer, seller and dual agency alternatives and explain to you the benefit of an Exclusive Representation Agreement.
3. Introduce you to properties and neighborhoods that meet your requirements based on our plan.
- Pre-select properties that match your criteria.
- Save time by pre-scheduling showing appointments.
- Provide sources of information on questions of interest to you, such as schools, neighborhoods, and transportation.
- Prepare a preliminary estimate of the cost associated with buying a property.
4. Help you obtain the financing you may need for a home purchase. (Help you find a reliable financial institution)
- Provide you with information on becoming pre-qualified or pre-approved for a mortgage.
- Help you find a reliable financial institution.
5. Assist you in preparing a purchase offer on the property of your choice.
- Review information on sales of comparable homes to help you decide on the price and finding terms that you want to offer.
- Provide you with advice and information on other terms for you to consider, such as possession date and personal property.
- Recommend that you obtain professional home, termite, and other inspections.
- Where appropriate, recommend that the purchase be contingent on a professional appraisal of value.
- Explain to you the option of a home warranty, which can reduce your liability.
6. Represent you in the transaction with the seller.
- Present your offer to the seller, trough their real estate professional.
- Negotiate in your best interest, including the handling of counteroffers, to reach an agreement that is acceptable to you.
7. Work to protect your interests during the completion of the transaction.
- Review with you the seller written disclosure statement, preliminary title report and other documents pertaining to the condition and status of the property.
- Work with the seller’s broker, the lender and others to see that all requirements of the purchase agreement are satisfied and to help keep the transaction on the schedule.
- Keep you informed of the progress of the transaction.
- Accompany you on a comprehensive walk-through of the property before closing (if provided for in the agreement), and assist you in managing any problems discovered during the walk-through.
- Follow up on any remaining details after the close of sale, and provide you with information on additional services that you may need.